Electronics retailer RadioShack has been offering some very attracting discounts on Apple’s latest iPhone, the iPhone 4.
Since 4th of December, RadioShack has been offering $50 off the iPhone 4. The discount has dragged the price down to $149 for the 16GB model and $249 for the 32GB model.
The retailer’s trade-in program has dragged the prices further down. Those bringing undamaged older iPhone 3G are getting a $75 credit towards a new phone, while users turning in a 3GS can receive $125 off.
Thus, anyone who will trade in a 3GS will receive $125 off along with $50 discount, and will get 16GB iPhone 4 for $24 instead of $199 and the 32GB model for $124. However, the plan does not include taxes and fees.
The deal, which is being claimed to be the best iPhone 4 deal available anywhere, is available only at RadioShack’s brick & mortar retail locations.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat