540 Chartres St, French Quarter is the new place where replica of the Camellia Grill would be constructed.
Executive chef Michael Ruoss sadi that it would be exactly like the original restaurant with low counters and open kitchen ,same menu, same interior including Mickey Mouse clock on the wall and also some of the same staff.
Landmark Camellia Grill is owned by Hicham Khodr, who had saved this restaurant from post-Katrina is now looking forward to make this diner a twin on December 3.
He also announced that funds collected during first three days of business will be donated to charity.
In 2008, he had opened the second branch of Camellia Grill in Destin , Florida but unfortunately since then it remain closed but he has huge expectations from the branch in French Quarter.
Unlike the original restaurant will serve alcohol like beer, Bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers and a vodka-spiked Orange Freeze.
The diner will remain open from 7 a. m. to 1 a. m. Sunday - Thursday and from 7 a. m. to 3 a. m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism