540 Chartres St, French Quarter is the new place where replica of the Camellia Grill would be constructed.
Executive chef Michael Ruoss sadi that it would be exactly like the original restaurant with low counters and open kitchen ,same menu, same interior including Mickey Mouse clock on the wall and also some of the same staff.
Landmark Camellia Grill is owned by Hicham Khodr, who had saved this restaurant from post-Katrina is now looking forward to make this diner a twin on December 3.
He also announced that funds collected during first three days of business will be donated to charity.
In 2008, he had opened the second branch of Camellia Grill in Destin , Florida but unfortunately since then it remain closed but he has huge expectations from the branch in French Quarter.
Unlike the original restaurant will serve alcohol like beer, Bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers and a vodka-spiked Orange Freeze.
The diner will remain open from 7 a. m. to 1 a. m. Sunday - Thursday and from 7 a. m. to 3 a. m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study