A staff member of the St. Joseph’s Health Centre is accused of having taken sexual advantage of a patient by pretending to conduct a medical examination.
The Toronto nurse, Rey Gimenez, started to work for St. Joseph's Health Centre in 2008. Last Wednesday, the medical employee has been arrested and charged of having abused his authority and sexually harassed a client.
The 26-year-old nurse had to explain himself in court at Old City Hall and could not justify the necessity of conducting sexual actions on a patient during a standard check-up.
The police report that this incident represents an exceptional case at St. Joseph's Health Centre.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat