In line with Slimming World magazine’s award Slimmer of the Year 2010, the ‘biggest looser’ is a women who almost mottled her body weight.
An incredible amount of 15 stone have been lost after Harriet Jenkins strictly followed a one and a half year health program that consisted of a healthy diet and fitness exercises. The women in her mid-twenties achieved to reduce her size to a 10 from a 30 without having undergone surgery.
She proudly states in an interview: "My life's completely different now and I've achieved things I thought I never would, like getting my dream job. But it's not just because I look different and weight less, it's also because I'm more confident and finally happy with who I am. I am so proud of myself for taking control of my life and I don't think I'd feel the same way if I'd had an operation that forced me to change."
Jenkins not only decreased her body weight but improved her general health and life expectancy. She motivates other obese patients to take the same initiatives. In order to avoid surgery, a disciplined change in lifestyle might be supported by hypnotherapy.
Some hypnotists use the method let overweight clients believe that they have a rope tied around their stomach that prevents them from consuming big portions. Although they never had surgery, they might behave like their stomach has been reduced in size.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study