Sony’s most-awaited game ‘Gran Turismo 5’ will be hitting the market on November 24, as declared by the Company on Friday.
The game has been made to be played on the PlayStation 3. The orders for the game are being taken by Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. T
The game’s standard edition has been priced at $59.99. the collector’s edition that includes a 1:43 scale collectible diecast car, a 300-page guide to cars and racing techniques, a GT-branded key chain, a voucher for five DLC cars, and a numbered certificate of authenticity is available at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart for $99.99.
Kazunori Yamauchi, President of game studio Polyphony Digital stated that the game is a version of the Apollo Space Program and it involves challenges and complexities. The game was originated in 1997 and since then it has been revolutionized.
“Our objective with Gran Turismo 5 is to create another great revolution which would not only satisfy our own high expectations, but would meet or even exceed the anticipation of the fans", said Yamauchi.
Earlier, the game was to release in March in Japan, which was delayed to November 2. Yamauchi apologized to those who had to wait long for the game, but he expressed that with the thrills that were involved in the game, the annoyance of the customers would get alleviated.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn