As announced by the head of Radio Shack on Thursday, the devices equipped with Windows Phone 7 operating system will now be available at the store.
Daniel Lieberman, Senior Vice President of mobility of Radio Shack said, "Windows Phone 7 is extremely intuitive and user-friendly, allowing people to use their smartphones more efficiently and bring together the things they care about most".
The inventory of the store currently has the Samsung Focus and the HTC HD7. It will also include LG Quantum that will cost $179.99 with a two-year contract on AT&T. The sale of first Windows Phone 7 devices carried out on Monday.
The features that all the Windows Phone 7 devices possess include Qualcomm's 1-GHz QSD8250 chipset, 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi and HSDPA 7.2. The availability of the HTC HD7 is offered by carrier service T-Mobile. It comes with a 720p video camera and a 4.3-inch, high-resolution screen. There is 8GB memory in AT&T's Samsung Focus, which could be expanded to 32 GB and it has a 800-by-480 touch screen. The prices of both the phones are $199.99. The LG Quantum has a sliding horizontal QWERTY keyboard, 16GB of memory and a 3.5-inch screen.
Shack by introducing three Windows Phone 7devices had increased the variety, which had provided customers with large variety of devices, carriers and leading mobile operating systems, as expressed by Scott Young, Radio Shack's Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study