HTC Desire Z smartphone will soon be available on the airwaves of mobile phone operator Vodafone UK.
Vodafone UK has announced that it would offer the Desire Z handset for free on a two-year contract that would cost £30 per month.
The low-price business contract will bring 750 mobile call minutes, 3000 landline call minutes, 250 texts, and 500MB of internet data.
The HTC Desire Z runs Google's latest operating system, Android 2.2 (codenamed Froyo), and comes equipped with a 3.7-inch touchscreen display, the most recent version of SenseUI and a slide-out QWERTY board.
The device has a 5-megapixel photo snapper with autofocus and LED flash. Based on Android, it also offers HTML browser for surfing internet.
HSDPA, Wi-Fi GPS, geo-tagging, face detection, a powerful QUALCOMM MSM 7230 800MHz processor are some of the other striking features of the handset.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study