A collision between two vans has resulted in the death of man stated to be in his 40s. The incident had occurred in North Shorpshire and the man has been stated to be from Cheshire. The injured man was airlifted from the site of the incident and taken to the University Hospital North Staffordshire, where the man breathed his last.
The incident had occurred in the morning hours of today on the A442 at Peplow, located near Mark Drayton. The deceased was driving a Vauxhall Astravan Envoy, when the collision took place with an Iveco Box Van.
Apart from the deceased, three other people were left with injuries from the accident and were taken to the Princess Royal Hospital in Telford for treatment.
The accident ensued in a jam on the road, with rush-hour motorists facing delays to get to work. The deceased man has not yet been formally identified by the officials. The information of the incident has been passed on to Mr. John Ellery, the Coroner for Mid and North Shropshire.
Meanwhile, in a separate incident a 21-year old man was grievously injured in an accident on the M54, when the injured man's car overturned yesterday. The man has suffered serious head injuries, and also suffered injuries to his chest and abdomen.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study