Perth is preparing to hold its annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Mercedes-Benz Ball. This weekend will see the Burswood Entertainment Centre come alive during activities aimed towards raising funds for ill children.
Ronald McDonald House Charities support seriously ill children and their families all around Australia. Each Ronald McDonald House provides a home away from home for those families who wish to stay close to their children who are receiving treatment in cities such as Perth.
The Albany McDonald’s has reported many families from the Great Southern benefiting from the services offered by the McDonald House in Perth.
The fundraiser will take place on Saturday, November 13, which is now being dubbed McHappy Day. Local representatives from the community will be working behind the counter throughout the day. Service organisations will also be participating, by helping out with the various activities set to take place.
This year’s Mercedes-Benz Ball will host Australian rock legend Jimmy Barnes, as well as saxophonist Wilbur Wilde. The two will perform a duet, after which Mr. Wild will join MC Basil Zempilas in co-emceeing the evening.
Guests will also enjoy Janisson and Fils champagne and Ferngrove Wines; no expense will be spared in the effort to raise money for the charity.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study