Yesterday, as a part of a cutting down on assets owned by Dubai Holding, the Finance Director and various other members of the top management at Dubai Properties suddenly departed the group.
Currently, Dubai Properties, which built the Jumeirah Beach Residence, touted as a major tourist spot, is in the process of developing a commercial district, Business Bay. The company is also the developer of the 18-hole Tiger Woods Dubai golf course, which was designed by the golfer himself.
The latest departures are the third management reshuffles recorded at Dubai Government linked giant empires over the past few months. Similar development recently happened at Dubai World and the Investment Corporation of Dubai.
The reorganization of the senior executives has come after the merger of Dubai Properties with Tatweer and Sama Dubai, all units of Dubai Holding, which happened in August.
Dubai Properties' new Chief Financial Officer is now David Anderson, Chief Financial Officer of Tatweer, and Jayne O'Brien, a veteran from British Airways, will be heading as the Chief Marketing Officer. The firm has also appointed new chiefs to the take the reins of financial affairs, legal affairs, operations and property development into their hands.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat