Celine Dion and Rene have decided to go for names which have inspired the two. Celine and Rene have named their baby boys Eddy and Nelson, saying that each of these names have a very important significance in their life.
The first one, namely Eddy has been named after the late Eddy Marnay, who is believed to be the man who produced Celine’s first five records. Eddy Marnay is said to have died in the year 2003 while he was 82. Eddy, it is said is a major influence in both Celine and Rene’s lives.
Celine had met Nelson Mandela, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning former President of South Africa during her world tour in South Africa two years ago.
Her second baby has been named after him. The couple said that they were in a great dilemma as her mother was pushing for French names, whereas 9-year-old Rene-Charles wanted to go for American names.
The singer was reportedly carrying triplets but as the heart of the third fetus had ceased beating, he chose to let go.
Rene said “We were both thinking about the time it took. We are very lucky, very privileged and very fortunate to have these boys”.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism