Dell has begun pre-order bookings for its new smartphone, Dell Venue Pro a week before its official launch in the UK.
Dell Venue Pro will be among the first handsets to run on Windows Phone 7. The device has a 4.1-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen with Gorilla glass, a slide out portrait full QWERTY keypad and is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8250 1GHz Snapdragon processor and 512MB RAM.
The device also has a five megapixel camera with HD video capture. The device has an internal memory of 1 GB which can be expanded through a microSD memory card slot.
The online retailer, Expansys has listed the device for £499.99 and launch date of 8 November. Even has Windows based devices have not received a good response from the critics, it is to be seen if the Dell Venue Pro is able to attract customers in the UK market.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat