Seattle-based game developer Runic Games is celebrating the one-year anniversary of its first release, Torchlight, with a sale. Torchlight was released on PC a year ago in October.
The PC version of Torchlight is being offered for just $10 (half of the original price) on the official game site. However, the Mac version is still costing $20 because Runic Games doesn't sell that version directly.
But, the developer has assured that a cross-platform sale would be held later this year. Moreover, Torchlight would be possibly out on consoles before the end of this year.
The developer has already announced a sequel which is due out early next year.
The sale of action RPG will remain in effect until 8am on 29th of October.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis