In a new bust, the RCMP from Dauphin has been successful in unearthing a cultivation of Marijuana in a local house. The operation by the RCMP officers was conducted on Sunday, and saw the accused growing around 143 marijuana plants.
Apart from the marijuana cultivation, the officers also discovered a good amount of harvest, with 400 grams of weed and 160 grams of magic mushrooms being discovered. The operation was conducted after the enforcement authorities were able avail of a search warrant related to the substances act for the home.
Two people have been arrested in connection with the case. The names of the two arrested people are Ryan Thomas Cook, 20-years old and Miranda Marry Emma Bancarz, 21-years old. Both the accused in the case have been charged with producing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with the intent of trafficking.
The net worth of the booty has been valued at $150,000. The two accused in the case would appear in court on the 7th of December.
The raid by the RCMP officials was conducted with the help of the Manitoba Office of the Fire Commissioner.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn