The HTC Desire HD handset has received a fresh firmware over-the-air update from the manufacturer. The version 1.32.405.3 will offer screen control and photo message compatibility enhancements.
Citing the big size of the update, the manufacturer has recommended that users should make use of Wi-Fi connection to download the new firmware update.
HTC said that the content would remain intact while downloading firmware update, but it suggested that users should back up their personal before downloading the update. Some analysts are of the view the company has released the OTA firmware update to fix some possible issues with the handset.
The HTC Desire HD, which was announced officially previous month, features Google’s Android 2.2 operating system (codenamed Froyo), and comes equipped with a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a large 4.3-inch LCD touch-screen, and a remarkable 8-megapixel photo snapper, which is capable of recording 720p HD video.
Network provider is offering the HTC Desire HD smartphone for free on £35, two-year contract, which offers 900 minutes, unlimited texts and 750MB of mobile data.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study