Heavy rains, which lashed over the weekend, provided immense relief to residents, as the PSI levels saw a drastic fall from the high of 106, which was recorded on last Thursday. The skies seemed a lot visible and the Pollution Standard Index levels were recorded in the good range.
According to the information released by the National Environment Agency, the PSI levels recorded on Sunday evening were at 13 around 6 PM. In fact the Psi levels were recorded to be healthy, since early morning on Sunday.
The highly anticipated run, Nike City 10K Run saw smooth functioning as well, because of the cleaner air. The organizer of the race, HiVelocity, while talking about the race stated that it had kept a close observation on the weather conditions and the PSI levels, to ensure that the racers did not face any inconvenience because of the haze.
The event saw the participation of more than 10,000 people, with the organizers pitching in with the necessary medical facilities. Paramedics for the event could be seen riding bicycles to keep a check on the racers.
A racer at the event, a 25 year-old teacher, Marie Lian stated that the weather was great and that neither her, nor the people around her faced any difficulties.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study