Recently the representatives for two famous celebrities, Matt Damon and Celion Dion reported that they have added new babies to their families.
On Saturday, Grammy-award winner Celion Dion, 42, delivered twin boys by a c-section just after 11 am at a hospital in Florida. Dion and her husband Rene Angelil also have a 9-year-old son.
The twins were prematurely born but are healthy and will stay in the incubator for a few days and their famous mother was resting. She was admitted to the hospital early this month to prevent the babies from being delivered early.
Actor Matt Damon’s wife, Luciana, also gave birth to their new baby girl earlier this week and added another member to their family as per his representative who revealed the news to the Reuters.
Matt and Luciana have two more daughters, Isabella, 4, and Gia, 2. They are also raising Luciana’s daughter Alexa from a previous marriage. The spokesman for the Oscar winning actor said that everyone was doing well.
Damon won an academy award for writing “Good will Hunting” and was even nominated for his excellent performances in this movie in 1997 and then for “Invictus” in 2009.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study