A spokesman from the office of the local sheriff has said regarding a recent attack incident that a very large shark which attacked a body surfer who died due to it off the coast of central California could have possibly been a great white.
Lucas Ransom, 19, who died during this fatal shark attack, was body-boarding two feet away from his mate friend, Matthew Garcia. Matthew told that he suddenly heard a loud cry for help and when he looked around very close to where he was surfing, a large shark bit into Ransom’s leg and then pulled him into the water within a pool of blood.
Garcia also said in a statement made to the Associated Press, “When the shark hit him, he just said, 'Help me, dude!' He knew what was going on. It was really fast. You just saw a red wave and this water is blue - as blue as it could ever be - and it was just red, the whole wave.”
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations