A spokesman from the office of the local sheriff has said regarding a recent attack incident that a very large shark which attacked a body surfer who died due to it off the coast of central California could have possibly been a great white.
Lucas Ransom, 19, who died during this fatal shark attack, was body-boarding two feet away from his mate friend, Matthew Garcia. Matthew told that he suddenly heard a loud cry for help and when he looked around very close to where he was surfing, a large shark bit into Ransom’s leg and then pulled him into the water within a pool of blood.
Garcia also said in a statement made to the Associated Press, “When the shark hit him, he just said, 'Help me, dude!' He knew what was going on. It was really fast. You just saw a red wave and this water is blue - as blue as it could ever be - and it was just red, the whole wave.”
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat