According to a report, the contestant of X Factor, Katie Waissel has expressed her disappointment over song choice of this week’s show. As per the sources, Simon Cowell has ‘stitched-up’ Waissel.
An insider told the Daily Star that the show bosses have ‘ordered’ the 24-year-old to sing I Wanna Be Like You from The Jungle Book.
Katie on the other hand is saying that she will sing the song under one condition that she will be allowed to do a ‘special twist’ in her performance.
A show spokesman said, “The contestants work with expert teams to find songs that suit them, their voice and style, and they make many of their own suggestions also”.
Her parents are also angry with the whole episode and have been given assurance from Talkback Thames that she is in safe hand and they are taking proper care of her.
Cheryl Cole, who is the judge of X Factor, also expressed her concern for the finalist contestant and hoped that she will perform well despite the pressures of the show.
Cheryl told The Mirror that she is very worried for Katie and said that she is quite vulnerable and has gone through a tough week.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn