Vodafone UK has confirmed that the Nokia N8 and the HTC Desire HD smartphones are now available on its airwaves.
Nokia's new flagship phone, the Nokia N8, is available for free a £30, two-year contract. The deal offers 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of Internet data. It is available exclusively in green to Vodafone UK customers.
The Nokia N8 smartphone runs Symbian^3 OS, and comes equipped with a 3.5-inch AMOLED screen that offers a resolution of 640 by 360 pixels, a 680MHz processor, a 3.5mm headset jack, and a whopping 12-megapixel photo snapper with Carl Zeiss lens, Xenon flash, autofocus and 720p video recording capability.
In addition, the N8 offers video calling, WiFi, Ovi Services and 16GB of internal storage that is expandable to up to 48GB through microSDHC card.
Vodafone is also offering the HTC Desire HD smartphone. It is also available for free on £35, two-year deal that brings 900 minutes, unlimited texts and 750MB of Internet data. The career is also offering 5MB of European roaming data on purchasing it online.
The HTC Desire HD has many striking feature that enable it stand apart from the crowd of other smartphones. It runs Google’s Android 2.2 operating system, and features a large 4.3-inch LCD touch-screen, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and a whopping 8-megapixel photo snapper, which is capable of recording 720p HD video.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study