Leaked document from Canadian network provider Rogers Wireless revealed that the Nokia N8 flagship smartphone will be rolled out on its airwaves before next year.
Though the leaked document revealed nothing about the pricing of the Nokia N8 smartphone, yet experts are widely claiming that it will cost $530, the same that it sells for across Europe.
The Nokia N8 runs Symbian^3 operating system, and features a 680MHz processor, a 3.5-inch AMOLED screen that offers a resolution of 640 by 360 pixels, a 3.5mm headset jack and a whopping 12-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens, autofocus, Xenon flash and 720p video recording ability.
Other striking features of the handset include, WiFi, Ovi Services, video calling and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded to up to 48GB via microSDHC card.
The Nokia N8 is Finnish handset manufacturer’s latest attempt to establish its dominance over the smartphone market. Currently, Nokia is facing cut throat competition from Apple iPhones and Android-powered handsets.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study