Mobile phone operator 3UK has announced that the new HTC Desire HD and the Samsung Omnia 7 smartphone are available on its airwaves.
Both smartphones are available for £35 a month two-year contract. The deal offers 500 minutes, 5,000 texts along with 1GB of Internet data.
Those who are ready to spend additional £3 will receive 900 minutes along with same amount of texts and Internet data. The £40 a month One Plan offers whopping 2,000 minutes along with the same amount of texts and Internet data.
The career also confirmed that the earliest shipping date for both smartphones would be next Friday, 29th of October.
The Omnia 7 smartphone features a cool industrial design. It features a 4-inch Super AMOLED display, a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 8GB of onboard memory, a 3.5mm head phone socket, wi-fi, GPS and a 5-megapixel photo snapper with autofocus, flash and high-definition recording capabilities.
But, the HTC Desire HD smartphone has many qualities that make it superior that the Samsung Omnia 7.
The HTC Desire HD smartphone runs Google's Android 2.2 operating system, and features a large 4.3-inch LCD touch-screen, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and an impressive 8-megapixel camera, which is capable of recording 720p HD video.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat