Officers attached to the Cabramatta Drug Team discovered a hydroponic cannabis crop of 124 plants on Thursday, October 22. The crop was discovered at a house on Elizabeth Drive, in Mt Pritchard, southwest Sydney. The team obtained a search warrant and begun their investigation early in the morning, at approximately 8:45.
The plants were being grown hydroponically in four bedrooms. Several heat lamps and electrical equipment were also seized in addition to the plants. These had been diverting electricity into the house in order to facilitate the cultivation process.
The cannabis crop has an estimated street value of $434,000. The police have not made any arrests yet. Investigations are continuing to identify the cultivators.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study