Broadband and landline provider TalkTalk has join forces with home phone manufacturer Binatone to launch its six styles of handset.
The new branded handset phones, which come in black, green, blue and red shades, are available in the market. Prices start at £17.99 and stretch to £69.99 for the most advanced model.
Tristia Clarke, the commercial director at TalkTalk, said the handsets had been designed keeping the company's customer base in mind, along with large buttons as well as hearing aid compatibility provided by some of the products.
However, Tristia Clarke emphasized that consumers do not require signing up to TalkTalk's services to make use of the phones.
Commenting on the new handsets, Ms Clarke said, "Until now we've never been able to recommend a particular handset model for our customers to use now we're proud to say we can.”
Previous month, TalkTalk- the UK’s second-largest broadband provider- launched a home phone bolt-on providing consumers with 100 minutes per month to use on mobile calls. Non-TalkTalk customer can also purchase the handsets as they work irrespective of their phone provider.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat