Broadband and landline provider TalkTalk has join forces with home phone manufacturer Binatone to launch its six styles of handset.
The new branded handset phones, which come in black, green, blue and red shades, are available in the market. Prices start at £17.99 and stretch to £69.99 for the most advanced model.
Tristia Clarke, the commercial director at TalkTalk, said the handsets had been designed keeping the company's customer base in mind, along with large buttons as well as hearing aid compatibility provided by some of the products.
However, Tristia Clarke emphasized that consumers do not require signing up to TalkTalk's services to make use of the phones.
Commenting on the new handsets, Ms Clarke said, "Until now we've never been able to recommend a particular handset model for our customers to use now we're proud to say we can.”
Previous month, TalkTalk- the UK’s second-largest broadband provider- launched a home phone bolt-on providing consumers with 100 minutes per month to use on mobile calls. Non-TalkTalk customer can also purchase the handsets as they work irrespective of their phone provider.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future