The Australasian Sexual Health Conference is to commence today with the Australasian HIV/AIDS Conference, following the event. For the Health Conference, some thousand delegates from Australia and the Asia Pacific region are to congregate in Sydney.
Allied health professionals, researchers, policy makers, scientists, frontline medical and members of communities would be gathering at the Darling Harbour Convention and Exhibition Centre. They would be discussing the sexual health and HIV issues which have been having a direct impact on them.
Professor Alan Whiteside, of the University of KwaZulu-Natal in Durban South Africa, Mr. Jim Pickett, and the Director of the AIDS Foundation of Chicago and Dr. Eric Daar of the UCLA would be present in the event as speakers and would be giving their presentations.
Ms. Quentin Bryce AC, Governor General of Australia is said to have made an official opening of the Australian Sexual Health conference at 9am.
The release of the annual HIV surveillance data would also take place on Wednesday at 10am. There too would be reports on the sub Saharan HIV pandemic and the region including PNG, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia from South Africa.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat