A mere moments after walking out free from court, where he had been slapped with a huge fine over changes of drunk driving and drug possession, rock singer Pete Doherty was again placed under arrest, and it has been reported that he also faces serious charges for involvement in a hit-and-run case.
The 30 year old singer was arrested right after something that the police suspect was a "drug wrap" dropped out of his pocket, as the star was being searched by security personnel as he entered that Gloucester Crown Court.
As shared during the court's hearing, Doherty has already been slapped with 21 previous drug convictions and 6 motoring offenses on various previous occasions.
The singer was then informed by the officers that he was being placed under arrest once again in the corridors of the Victorian court, and was being escorted to the nearest police station for interrogation.
"A 30-year-old Wiltshire man has been arrested on suspicion of being in possession of a controlled substance. He is currently assisting police with their inquiries", shared a Gloucestershire Constabulary spokeswoman.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study