Toronto police officials have laid charges over a Toronto based doctor who has been blamed of the sexual assault of a woman who has was being cured at the walk-in clinic.
Police pronounced that the new charges against the doctor who is associated with the several walk-in clinics, on Saturday came from yet another woman reporting of accusations of sexual assault.
Police authorities believe that on Oct. 7, a 26-year-old woman who featured in the Walk-in-Medical Clinic at 1910 Yonge Street was sexually assaulted whilst an appointment blaming of the accused.
Javad Peirovy, 40, of Toronto, was the culprit behind the sexual assault.
Police officials have earlier stated that a 32-year-old woman was sexually assaulted while being treated for an illness by the same culprit at the Fast Lane Walk-in Clinic at 799 Bloor St. West on July 31.
Meanwhile, no allegations have been confirmed against Peirovy in court.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat