Las Vegas Sands Corp. has announced its plan to open its $5.5 billion Singapore casino resort at Marina Bay by the end of March 2010.
The Singapore project was previously planned to be opened in the last three months of this year. However, the company postponed the opening date to March 2010 due to some dearth of workers and sand.
Company’s other projects in Asia also got delayed due to recent global economic downturn. Sheldon Adelson, CEO and Chairman of the company, said that other Asian projects could also easily open during the coming five years.
Singapore casino resort at Marina Bay was originally estimated to cost approximately $3.2 billion, but it overran the original cost projections.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study