The beta version of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood video game has been made available to the general public.
Earlier, Sony and Ubisoft had announced the beta version only for those who pre-ordered the game and for selected Playstation Plus subscribers.
But, now all Playstation Plus subscribers have been provided with an early access to the action game which is due for release in November.
The new multiplayer mode in the game is slow, methodical as well as violent, which makes the player feel like an assassin.
In the game, one round lasts for 5 minutes and features 6 players. Each of the 6 players gets to pick from numerous different characters and then choose from a trio of different skill sets. These particular attributes vary from hidden arms to the capability to hide for a short period of time. Once you are in the game, you will be assigned with a task of finding and killing another human-controlled character.
The official release date for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is November 16 in the United States and November 19 in the United Kingdom. The PC version of the game will be released in early 2011.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn