Renowned publisher Konami has denied reports which suggested that the Collector's Edition of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow had been cancelled.
Konami said that the game would be released, but it would not come out on previously planned date of October 8th.
Commenting on the topic, Konami confirmed to Eurogamer that the game "has not been cancelled but is going to be out later than the 8th".
Speculations regarding the cancellation of the game started swirling after retailer GAME issued used Twitter to post a message for Castlevania fans that read Lords of Shadow Collector’s Edition had been cancelled by the publisher and it was no longer happening.
The publisher said that there had been some manufacturing issues with the metallic death mask that was supposed to be featured in the game.
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collector's Edition will arrive equipped with a copy of the official soundtrack, an art book plus a replica God Mask.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future