Renowned publisher Konami has denied reports which suggested that the Collector's Edition of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow had been cancelled.
Konami said that the game would be released, but it would not come out on previously planned date of October 8th.
Commenting on the topic, Konami confirmed to Eurogamer that the game "has not been cancelled but is going to be out later than the 8th".
Speculations regarding the cancellation of the game started swirling after retailer GAME issued used Twitter to post a message for Castlevania fans that read Lords of Shadow Collector’s Edition had been cancelled by the publisher and it was no longer happening.
The publisher said that there had been some manufacturing issues with the metallic death mask that was supposed to be featured in the game.
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collector's Edition will arrive equipped with a copy of the official soundtrack, an art book plus a replica God Mask.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study