Partnership between phone maker Motorola and Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari is well-known for producing elite smartphones.
The Motorola Milestone Ferrari Edition boasts of its remarkable features that facilitate it stand apart from others. It comes equipped with a 3.7-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors support and a resolution of
480 by 854 pixels, full QWERTY keyboard with five-way navigation key, 3.5 mm audio jack, a 5MP photo snapper that features autofocus, dual-LED flash, video recording and geo-tagging.
1400mAh Li-Ion battery of the smartphone provide up to six hours and thirty minutes of talk time, or a whopping 350 hours of standby.
For connectivity, the device, which is also known as Droid, offers Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support, HSDPA 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, WiFi, microUSB port, GPS with A-GPS support and digital compass.
There is 133 MB of storage and 256 MB of RAM in the Motorola milestone. The storage can be expanded using microSd card slot that can accept cards to up to 32GB.
The Motorola milestone smartphone is powered by an ARM Cortex A8 600 MH CPU and runs Android v2 (Eclair) operating system.
A range of other tweaks include a unified inbox, native support for mutitouch and support for multiple Gmail accounts.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat