Hyundai Motor Company is reported to have unveiled four new models to be launched in Europe at the 2010 Paris Auto Salon. Among the four models, two are claimed to be world premieres.
In the category of engines equipped in the Blue Drive models, include Hyundai's new downsized 51kW/94Nm 1.0 litre Kappa petrol engine and the 1.7 litre U2 diesel engine. Both the powerful engines boast of its dependence on high-performance engine oil used in a view to lower driveline friction.
Besides, dual continuously variable valve timing (CVVT), tweaked combustion, gear ratio optimization and revised engine control adorn the list of other low carbon-emission technologies used in each Blue Drive model.
The vehicles launched by the automobile giant, include ix20, i10, Genesis Coupe and the fourth one being the popular compact SUV ix35.
The i10 Blue, which will hit the international market at the end of the year, boasts of Hyundai's Kappa engine. Hailing of its aerodynamics and a tweaked powertrain, the i10 blue is an environmental friendly car.
However, the i20 Blue, equipped with a 1.4 litre version of Hyundai's U2 engine, yields a spectacular 55kW and 221Nm of torque. The model is slated to launch by 2011.
Genesis Coupe is claimed to go on sale in the fourth quarter of 2010, with SUV ix35 Blue hitting the market by the year end.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study