Much to the horror of traditionalists today, we have various forms of yoga, from chiyoga, yogilates, yoga dance to trance yoga and yogaerobics. Yoga helps in the integration of the body, mind and soul.
The yoga, which was initially only practiced by the spiritual gurus, is now accessible at every fitness centre.
And for all the ones who due to some physical limitations are bound and cannot go in for physical exercise, they can opt for chair yoga.
B. K. S. Iyengar is believed to be the man who introduced yoga to the West and brought in the use of blocks, chairs, straps, bolsters and other objects. For all those who have difficulty to get on and off the floor or people who are sickly can consider this new form of yoga for alleviation from ailments.
Considered to be one of the gentlest forms of yoga, there are said to be no complex movements in a chair yoga class.
Iyengar asserts that since the proper functioning of all the organs depends on the volume of blood flowing into it, there is a new to ensure a proper flow. But this circulation of blood to different organs is said to diminish with age. Therefore, one must ensure its flow by practicing yoga for the yoga postures which are done on props really improve this flow.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study