People suffering or those, whose lives have been somehow been touched from cancer, have been encouraged to come out of their homes and be a part of the 8th annual American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. The annual event would be held over a weekend, on the 9th and 10th of October.
The annual event helps in raising funds for those who are fighting the dreaded disease and at the same time also celebrates the survivors of cancer. People from all nook and corners of life have been invited to the event.
For those people without a team or those not interested in running the relay, can still come to the event and be a part of the annual affair. People not participating in the race would be able to enjoy dancing, music and the Luminaria Ceremony in the evening.
Many teams have already confirmed participation for the relay. Many teams would be participating in the event to honor Canyon Lake City Councilman and entrepreneur, Marty Gibson. Mr. Gibson is currently fighting cancer.
Mr. Gibson would definitely be at the annual affair on Saturday morning to attract people for the event. The relay would have somebody continuously on the track with people participating overnight and the relay starting at 9AM on the first day to 9AM the next morning.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism