Although it has been six months since the launch of the new healthcare law, Obama’s administration has not yet revealed the exact cost of the new healthcare, or the methods by which the individuals will pay for this service. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act proved effective in providing the most suitable health insurance to the citizens, but the American public still needs to know about the Government intentions for covering the benefits of the act.
Apparently the public does not seem to believe that the entire effort is paying off to the individuals for free, despite the claims of the administration. What feeds the public’s suspicion toward the ObamaCare is that a large number of the Democrats expressed their opposition to the act. However, the public could not disregard the fact that the act has actually met their expectations of a new reformed medical system. These benefits seemed to be of high benefit especially for the low income workers who were in desperate need of proper health coverage.
Never the less, there has been a controversy regarding the insurance premiums for elders and those who applied for private Medicare. According to the administration, this controversy has been settled announcing that by next year the average premiums would decline.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn