Ever wondered why some have clear skin, which is almost wrinkle-free?
The credit goes to their good habit of drinking loads of water each day.
Experts have been saying that anyone wanting to make skin glowing and get rid of wrinkles, then must drink at least eight glasses of water each day.
The Daily Mail reported that consuming eight glasses of water helps clear or flush out all the toxic impurities from the body, which are the main causes of wrinkles on skin.
In a placebo-controlled trial, female volunteers had been asked to drink one and a half liters of water each day for almost eight weeks, and no other changes were to be brought in the lifestyle.
Women, who consumed general tap water, saw 19% reduction in their wrinkles whereas women drinking Willow Water, sourced from UK’s Lake District, saw 24% reduction in their wrinkles.
Willow Water fared better results because it contains salicin, which when metabolized turns into salicylic acid.
It is a compound that is added in a lot of skin products that have anti-inflammatory elements and works just like aspirin.
Prior to initiating the trial, each woman had her picture clicked, and following trial, the results seen astonished all.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat