With the aim of making the speed of Smartphones even faster, mobile phone maker Motorola is soon going to launch an update for its latest Milestone XT720, which is a special series of Motorola MOTOROI.
The speed on the Milestone will be increased to 720MHz from 550MHz. The objective of increasing the speed is to make Milestone XT720 faster and make the running even smoother. The smartphone will also be updated with some new features including DLNA compatibility.
The Motorola Milestone XT720 carries wonderful features like 480 x 854 resolution, with 3.7 inch WVGA multi touch capacitive screen. Its 8 megapixel camera with a Xenon Flash and a ten times digital zoom gives a very clear picture.
The camera also has the capability of recording HD video in 720p. Its features also include integrated Wi-Fi, HDMI out.
The Motorola Milestone comes with an 8GB micro SD card and its most recent feature is Google Android 2.1.
People thoroughly attacked the XT720 Android smartphone, when it was launched by Motorola in the UK. People just grabbed the phone at once because of its CPU speed from its designed 720MHz to 550MHz.
But now, as Motorola has announced about its new update, people have changed their decision.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study