Looks like the private insurance Companies will now have to start re-evaluating their policies as there have been speculations that the Government will soon enable affordable health insurance. The Government’s decision has come after a recent survey suggested that there has been an increase of 16.7% in the number of uninsured people.
There has been an augment in the Government health subsidies offered by Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP. While it is being said that the ever rising unemployment and underemployment are some of the major reasons for that have led to the private health industry acting irresponsible, the U. S. Census figures established a fall by 7 million.
Some of the Companies still fail to decide as to whether they should opt for affordable health insurance provider or downgrade the health coverage which they have been offering to their employees.
On the other hand, some Companies are even looking forward to putting an end to the health coverage which they provide to their staff. But there is an impending fear that the employees might not be willing to work for Companies, which offer additional job minus the additional compensation.
Though this new bill intending to lure the Companies, it is contributing little to make them bring back the earlier health insurance benefits. Yet, there is a probability that things might surprisingly come out to be better.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat