T-Mobile UK has listed LG Electronics’ entry-level Android-based the Optimus One smartphone in its website’s coming soon section.
LG Optimus One smartphone features a 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display that boasts of resolution of 320 by 480 pixels, a 600 MHz application processor, a 3-megapixel camera with auto focus, a 1500mAh battery and a
170 MB of internal memory, with a microSD memory card slot that can extend additional memory space to up to 32GB.
Other striking features of the upcoming handset include built-in GPS receiver, support for diverse LBS, WiFi and HSDPA 7.2 Mbps connectivity options.
In addition, the handset comes with a navigation tool for Google Maps. The device is also expected to support many other services such as Voice Search, Google Shopper and Voice Actions.
The network provider is providing its customers with an opportunity to register their interest in the upcoming handset. Those registering their interest in the phone will get up-to-date information about the phone, such as pre-ordering, prices, plans and the like.
T-Mobile UK hasn’t mentioned any release date for the LG Optimus One, but it is widely expected to be available in the UK in October.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study