Vodafone has decided to drop the extremely popular HTC HD2 from its portfolio to make a room for the Apple’s iPhone in 2010.
Vodafone said that it would not restock the HTC HD2 for the general consumer sales after finishing the existing stock.
However, speaking on the topic, Vodafone said, “We're confident the range of handsets we have in the pipeline will offer more than enough options to pick up a great handset.”
Figures suggest that mega-screened HTC HD2 was one of the best selling handsets, making it hard to believe Vodafone’s recent decision.
It was informed that Vodafone has plans to sell the iPhone 3G and 3GS in the UK from next year.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn