Microsoft has proclaimed the latest enterprise collaboration tool Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee.
The reports claimed by the tech news site ZD Net, state that Microsoft Lync conferencing client supposedly is actually one of the Communicator clients for Office Communications Server 14, but has been named again.
Microsoft has stated that Lync 2010 will aid users to employ all trendy tools like; "instant messaging, audio, and video, as well as collaboration tools such as application sharing, screen sharing, attachments, white board, polling, and PowerPoint slide presentation."
The IT giant stated that Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee can be considered akin to conferencing client that aides users lack of Microsoft Lync 2010 installed, to take part in online conferences.
The firm has come up with latest versions of communication tools, one has to do with the administrator installer and one is more like the user level installer.
The firm has stated that users who once are permitted by administrators can install the software right away.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study