A new virus has been identified that has posed threat to the computers all over the world. The detection of the computer virus was first made on Thursday.
The virus is spreading through email attachments. It is thought to be infecting the computers the same way what Anna Kournikova worm did in 2001.
The virus has been named as "Here you have"; this is what the subject line of the emails, which are spreading the virus. It is a new headache for the security experts.
The virus that is being carried by the emails comes with an attachment that is a PDF file, which on clicking runs a malevolent program disabling security software. After that, the virus sends the email to everyone on the address book of computer.
The virus is a peril to the business computers that use a shared network. Thus, this way the virus can infect a number of computers by transmitting from one to another system.
It has been reported that the virus has already attacked the computer networks at NASA, Disney and Wells Fargo and Kansas Department of Transportation.
The security experts are advising people to be aware while clicking any attachment in their emails.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism