The victim of the collision of a truck and a tractor near 5th Line and McDiarmid roads has recovered and is out of danger.
The accident took place at about 9:25 p.m. on Friday. As told by the firefighters, the man driving the truck was all alone and with the crash, the truck ran in a gully landing on its wheels. The leg and foot of the man were ensnared.
In order to take out the man from the truck, the firefighters had to remove some parts of the truck such as its roof, sides and floor. After 30 minutes, the man was taken out.
The truck driver then in urgency was taken by an air ambulance and admitted to the Ottawa Hospital's Civic campus, where he was treated by paramedics.
No injuries have been incurred by the tractor driver, but investigations are on into the case.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study