RIM has taken up the latest firm who popularly is known as app developer DataViz, according to the rumors.
The deal has been sealed for $50 million USD and supposedly the deal will speak of all the latest happenings concerning to all documents.
The RIM has become famed due to the offering of mobile productivity suite that has been developed for devices such as Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Maemo smartphones.
The blog post has claimed that more reports on the confirmation of the deal will soon be posted and thus be offered via LinkedIn, where most of the DataViz employees have claimed RIM to be their employer.
Neither of the entities have corroborated of the deal as of now but it is stated that soon the news would be out for the same and at the same instant the word be spread at the same instant.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism