Qualcomm has stated that it will soon be releasing a pair of dual core processors next year which supposedly will feature in mainstream and high end devices.
The Chip maker has stated that 8260 model will be a 1.2GHz which comes in various designs that will be available from the first half of 2011 while the 8672 comes with a 1.5GHz dual core. It is expected to be released to be coming in form of both parts and supposedly be Cortex A9-based.
It was at the IQ2010 conference in London, Qualcomm chief executive Dr Paul Jacobs stated that the firm has attained over one billion 3G users globally, users will offer 2.8 billion by 2014.
Rivals such as Nvidia, TI and Samsung have pronounced the release of dual core processors with equivalent speeds and it will be offering a few handsets that will be offered for sale by year end.
Qualcomm will release a 0.8GHz part in the name of 7X30 and comes with a faster version, the 1GHz 8X65. Both the devices will be come with the latest GPU called Adreno 205 which will be twice speedier than the Adreno 200 which will be released by MSM8250.
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism
- Get a 3D Image Using a Single Pixel without a Digital Camera