Microsoft through a press release has informed about the latest development in regard of its Office 2011 for Mac.
Through a recently released leaked video clip it was revealed that the forthcoming version of its Office 2011 for Mac will be loaded with never before released features and at the same time will feature Co-Authoring, Scheduling Assistant, Web Apps, and Broadcast Slideshow.
The head the Macintosh Business Unit at Microsoft, Kurt Schmucker through a company's Office for Mac blog stated "It used to be the case you had to mail around a document among multiple authors. Who has the latest copy? Is this the last one? Is this the final? The final, final, final? And this happened all of the time."
The report laid by Schmucker, adds to the fact that Co-Authoring will employ the use of several writers to work on an Office document at one time and offer storage for the same in cloud based offering via Web Apps.
Meanwhile it was also stated that Office for Mac will comprise of Broadcast Slideshows, which also is a part of PowerPoint 2010 for Windows.
Office 2011 is time-tabled to be released in October.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study