The latest Droid 2 ad mocks the iPhone 4, claims a recent report.
Motorola's latest ad that promotes the Droid 2, has mocked the Apple release iPhone which features with a tagline "there's an app for that" ad lineup.
The Droid 2 ad comes with simple yet punching tagline that says, "Flash websites? There's a phone for that."
It was this weekend which saw Motorola's full-page print ad. The ad was continued as follows:"Flash sites require Flash capabilities. Seemed pretty simple to us."
It essentially aims at the inability of Apple iPhone which cannot support Flash content, as CEO Steve Jobs wants to push HTML5 for Web browsing. It can’t be denied that Flash support on Android 2.2 devices is improper, but still it offers a decent play.
It seemingly is claimed that Motorola and Apple have quarreled apparently over commercials hinting of signal issues for iPhone 4 and the Droid X.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn