The latest Droid 2 ad mocks the iPhone 4, claims a recent report.
Motorola's latest ad that promotes the Droid 2, has mocked the Apple release iPhone which features with a tagline "there's an app for that" ad lineup.
The Droid 2 ad comes with simple yet punching tagline that says, "Flash websites? There's a phone for that."
It was this weekend which saw Motorola's full-page print ad. The ad was continued as follows:"Flash sites require Flash capabilities. Seemed pretty simple to us."
It essentially aims at the inability of Apple iPhone which cannot support Flash content, as CEO Steve Jobs wants to push HTML5 for Web browsing. It can’t be denied that Flash support on Android 2.2 devices is improper, but still it offers a decent play.
It seemingly is claimed that Motorola and Apple have quarreled apparently over commercials hinting of signal issues for iPhone 4 and the Droid X.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat