Sky with its latest proclamation has stated that it will be promoting LG 3D television sets and working on the same lines LG rolls out the three 3D TV models.
The proclamation hints that Sky will prepare the release in October to offer the first 3D channel line-up in UK.
It is believed that LG models come with a value for money offering. The first model is LG 47LX9900 which apparently is a 47-inch full LED-backlit 3D LCD.
The model comes under the brand name of Infinia and comes with four HDMI port, Freeview HD tuner, a 10m: 1 contrast ratio, 2x10W speakers, and a support for DiVX HD, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, 400Hz TruMotion, NetCast, LG Magic Motion Remote and two free pairs of 3D glasses. All these features available at a price tag of £1889.
The next in range is the 47LX6900, which comparatively is a cheaper offering with a slightly lower contrast ratio 8m: 1, a pair of 3D glasses, a normal design, with a higher power consumption rate and 200Hz TruMotion. The price of this model is £1449.
The third offering from LG in PRCDirect is a Plasma model, the 50PX990, comes with five year warranty. It also is an offering that is on sale at Robert Whyte and is priced only for £1460.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism