This week’s UK games chart once again saw 2K’s Mafia II at the top position, despite a fall of 23 per cent in sale during the second week.
The Mafia II video game features Vito Scaletta, who entered the under world to make easy money and settle down his father’s debts. The game has superb story and graphics along with an acceptable gun-play.
The second spot also once again grabbed by Square Enix’ Kane & Lynch: Dog Days, while the third, fourth and fifth spots were claimed by Nintendo’s Wii Sports Resort, Disney’s Toy Story 3 and Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption, respectively.
Previous chart-toppers Toy Story 3 and Red Dead Redemption saw week-on-week sales falls of 14 per cent and 15 per cent respectively.
Ubisoft’s Just Dance, Nintendo’s Super Mario Galaxy 2, City Interactive Spiper: Ghost Warrior secures sixth, seventh and eighth spots in the chart, while the ninth position went to Ubisoft’s Prince of Persia: The forgotten Sands.
The highest new entry was Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's HAWX 2, which grabbed10th spot in the games chart.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study