Skype has released the latest offering for the VoIP based service that aides users to make video calls to a lot of 10, all at one go.
According to the report laid by Skype, the internet telephony service provider offers the latest offering of the beta version of Skype 5.0.
Peter Parkes, Skype's chief blogger of the company through a blog posted:"The second beta brings a number of changes - most importantly, you can now make group video calls with up to 10 people, a fresh new look, increased stability and better quality when making group video calls."
The latest version of the blog has been released in beta format and experts claim that it comes with a sparkling neat and sleek presence proving it to be an eye candy.
The firm is better known as one of the firsts in offering the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service across the globe, now has rivals such as Google Inc.'s Gmail video calling service.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm