Skype has released the latest offering for the VoIP based service that aides users to make video calls to a lot of 10, all at one go.
According to the report laid by Skype, the internet telephony service provider offers the latest offering of the beta version of Skype 5.0.
Peter Parkes, Skype's chief blogger of the company through a blog posted:"The second beta brings a number of changes - most importantly, you can now make group video calls with up to 10 people, a fresh new look, increased stability and better quality when making group video calls."
The latest version of the blog has been released in beta format and experts claim that it comes with a sparkling neat and sleek presence proving it to be an eye candy.
The firm is better known as one of the firsts in offering the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service across the globe, now has rivals such as Google Inc.'s Gmail video calling service.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study